I have decided to record some footage of H5. I have made a post about this before, and several people were having the same problem. I did not include footage however, so I have done so this time for other people to see the problem if they haven't experienced it (and maybe 343 will hear about it, I have no idea how they haven't).
From what I gathered here and on Halo Waypoint, the game for some of us with OG Xbox One's now looks like it's running in 720p. I captured the footage below after I switched the Xbox One's DVR to 1080p, so you can see what I'm seeing (its default is 720p, which doesn't really capture the crappiness).
Enjoy! (I guess)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x69dvhx
(make sure you set it to 1080p in the settings at the top right corner of the video on Dailymotion)
Submitted by infiniutube | #Specialdealer Special Offer Online Shopping Store 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment