Hey Xboxone Reddit, I recently just got my Xbox X and am loving it so far however I am running into a issue with my display output. My TV is 1080p capable and my old Xbox One was set to 1080 however when I linked my Xbox X it is set to 720p under the display output and I am using a Hdmi cable. Furthermore, the Display is set to auto detect so I would assume it would load to 1080 but refuses to. When I change to manual select and switch to Hdmi instead of Auto detection the screen goes black as if it were loading to 1080 then nothing happens. This TV is a older plasma and could the Xbox X be too powerful for the old tv vs my original Xbox One? Thanks for any help and recommendations, I appreciate it!
Submitted by Zagaro | #Specialdealer Special Offer Online Shopping Store 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment