I want to start streaming and I know the basics. Now I will be streaming from Xbox and I have OBS set up and capture card. The problem is that my computer (which is a laptop) is shit.
Amd a10 7300 3.20ghz 8gb Ram. 1tb. Windows 10.
I don't want to stream any less than 720p 30fps. 720p and 30fps is fine for me. I have fast internet 100mb download and 6 upload.
When obs is running (before streaming) CPU is running at 60-80% .
Is it possible to stream this way?
I can't afford a new PC or laptop, really wish I could though.
So I thought screw it, I will just stream straight from console and get a feel for streaming but then realized that I need a Kinect adapter which are not only stupid cost but are sold out everywhere.
So with the laptop I have is there ANYWAY AT ALL to stream by maybe lowering settings or something like that or using different programs. At this point any advice is welcome except buy a new PC.i really cant afford it.
Submitted by An4rchy17 | #Specialdealer Special Offer Online Shopping Store 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment